Amiure Group’s RailRecipe believes in the vision of honorable Mr. Piyush Goyal ,the Minister of Commerce & Industry, Consumer Affairs & Food & Public Distribution and Textiles, Govt. of India and has scaled up on its best efforts on making India an Atmanirbhar Bharat soon even while battling COVID-19 in these challenging times. The company has taken necessary steps in management of COVID-19 and therefore followed every revised safety guidelines issued by Government of India at frequent intervals for effective control of COVID -19 in India.
“We at RailRecipe are keen on regularly encouraging our employees to reach out to vaccination center to complete two vaccination doses and also keep raising awareness among visitors and employees to wear mask properly & maintain social distancing at workplace so that every member of RailRecipe team could feel safe and work comfortably at their workstation and also benefit society at large, as a part of corporate social responsibility. We also facilitate employees with electrolyte drinks so that their required energy level remains maintained at workplace.” said Pooja Sinha, the group’s HR in the statement.
Moreover she said,”Our Front Help Desk had religiously followed the SOP of sanitizing every candidate and employees each time they entered the office entrance to prevent any probable future surge of this virus. We also have made the norm of body temperature check mandatory for visitors and employees so that we could identify, inform and send employees for RTPCR test and treat them on time.
On behalf of management, she said she salutes the work accomplished by her company’s employees which has resulted in strong growth in these years. While battling with the waves of COVID 19, the company’s leadership has a complete oversight on synergizing and driving several strategic plans and introducing changes in the right measure at the right time. Like previous year the company is still following COVID 19 Appropriate Behavior Guidelines with the same vigor and advice employees to complete two vaccination doses at the earliest possible to guard them against complacency and laxity.
RailRecipe’s Customer Service Department has referred to Ministry’s advisory continuously for the implementation of targeted and prompt actions for COVID 19 management, in line with the Ministry of Health and family welfare advisory and ensured food orders get delivered only from those restaurants that followed norms of COVID 19 Appropriate Behavior Safety Guidelines.
The below mentioned directives were made SOPs to be strictly followed by departments to ensure passenger’s safety inside the train and necessitated every restaurant partner to follow the below mentioned guidelines:
· The FSSAI Restaurant’s kitchen must be sanitized at regular intervals every day.
· The FSSAI Restaurant must check its staff, chef & delivery boy’s body temperature at regular intervals every day.
· The FSSAI Restaurant’s kitchen Chef must have body temperature below 99 degrees Fahrenheit while preparing the ordered food.
· The FSSAI Restaurant staff including all Chefs must be wearing face mask & shield while preparing, packaging & delivery food orders.
· All the food orders must be processed and served in a hygienic manner.
· The Restaurant staff must sanitize the delivery bags before packaging of food.
· The delivery boy must collect order with proper sanitized hands and that they must installed Aarogya Setu App on their mobile.
· The delivery boy must carry & use sanitizers while on their way to deliver food on trains.
· The food delivery payment must be made online to ensure zero human contact. Hence, Cash on delivery (COD) were discouraged for containing spread of COVID 19 virus.
· Each online food is processed at FSSAI restaurants following all necessary safety guidelines to ensure healthy & safe food delivery on train to every traveler.
She and Management have also expressed her gratitude to entire IRCTC team, employees, train passengers, restaurant partners, ex-employees, candidates and visitors for believing and bringing unique ability & diverse experience and aims at winning relationships for long term with each one of them and seeks constant feedback on how to improve offerings to remain committed for providing fair and credible services.