On-page SEO plays an important role in optimizing the website in the search engine result page. It is an integral part of SEO activities which makes the website search engine friendly and helps to generate organic traffic. Following a guided approach from a trusted SEO agency is what is needed in order to bring your On-page attributes in place for your website.
What actually is On-Page SEO?
On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized.
What All On-Page SEO Techniques Are Vital in 2020?
- Keywords Research: First of all, it is very important to find the best keywords which are relevant to the business category. There are various tools are available online for keyword research. Keyword planner, which is a free tool provided by Google, is considered as the best tool for keyword research.
- Meta Title: For every page of the website there should be a Meta title tag. A title tag must include keywords. Make sure the character length of title tag should be 55-60 characters.
- Meta Description: Along with the Meta title, it is also very important to write a meta descriptions for each page which includes keywords. The character length for the Meta description should be 150-160 character.
- H1-H6 Tag: The first title of the webpage should be in H1. Next subtitles of the webpage need to write in H2, H3, H4 and so on.
- Internal Linking : All the webpages of websites should be connected with each other. For this, we create a hyperlink on some words which is redirecting to another page.
<a href=”http://www.domain.com/” title=”Keyword “>Keyword </a>
- Img alt tag: There should be an alt tag for all the images of the website. The alt tag describes the identity of the image.
<img src=”/website.png” alt=”web development company.”/>
- Content: The content of the website should be unique and the keywords should be properly placed in the content.
- Schema Markup: It is a structured data code which needs to add to the webpage. It helps the search engine to understand the website in a better way. Use Google structured data tool to find out a suitable schema for business.
- XML sitemap: create an XML sitemap of the website. This tells the search bots to navigate the complete URLs or links of the website in a better way. Use https://www.xml-sitemaps.com to create a sitemap. Once the sitemap created submit it to the Google search console.
- Website Analysis: Connect the website with Google Analytics and Google search console with a Gmail account. This helps in a comprehensive analysis of your website.
If you have a website which needs an urgent search engine presence in Google and other search engines, you should opt for an SEO agency who can deliver that in a time frame. In case you are struggling, request a FREE SEO audit from our SEO experts at Amiure- a Digital Marketing agency.
Roshan Kumar is a Digital Marketing Executive at Amiure International. A Digital Marketer with 5 years of experience, handled and executed successfully various national and International Projects. Love to read and write Blogs.